Paediatrics Training at DGT
The Paediatrics Programme at Dartford & Gravesham NHS Trust allows trainees to develop paediatric and neonatal skills whilst being well supported by the multi-professional team.
Learning and service commitment are provided to the trainees which is geared towards the training level they are at, but will also help them advance to the higher levels of their careers. The training opportunities will range from the clerking of patients to investigations, the delivery of treatment and the formulation of management plans under the guidance of Middle Grade doctors and Consultants.
- College Tutor: Dr Abdul Hasib
- Clinical Director: Dr Alok Gupta
- Medical Education Officer: Miss Nicole Kumadiro
- Medical Education Manager: Mrs Helen Addison
- Director of Clinical Education: Dr Ali Bokhari
- Clinical Tutor: Miss Urmila Singh
The Paediatric Department consists of 9 Paediatric Consultants with a wide range of special interests which trainees are encouraged to take advantage of.
DGT Paediatrics Handbook and Prospectus
The Handbook and Prospectus provide up-to-date information on the training available at the Trust as well as useful information on accommodation and the local area.