Obstetrics and Gynaecology Training at DGT
The programmes offer high quality training in the Foundation and Core years including relevant experience for GP Trainees.
Those wishing to pursue a career in Obstetrics and Gynaecology may progress to ST3 with the completion of MRCOG Part 1 and core skills including decision-making, leadership and team working. Progression is based on appraisal and assessment processes with matching schemes that promote the educational needs of the individual but also reward excellence, hard work and commitment to the specialty.
There are opportunities for training at basic, intermediate and advanced level and trainees will be based at Darent Valley Hospital Dartford, Queen Mary’s Hospital Sidcup and the Community Hospital.
- College Tutor: Miss Urmila Singh
- Clinical Director: Mr Abhishek Gupta
- Medical Education Manager: Mrs Helen Addison
- Medical Education Officer: Miss Nicole Kumadiro
- Director of Clinical Education: Dr Ali Bokhari
- Clinical Tutor: Miss Urmila Singh