Anaesthetics Training at DGT
Anaesthetic training offered in General, Laparoscopic Colorectal, Urological Surgeries, Orthopaedics and Trauma, Gynaecology.
The Obstetrics unit had nearly 5500 deliveries last year and we offer intermediate and higher level modules for trainees. The unit is covered during daytime by Consultant and trainees. We have a 10 bedded busy ITU, offering basic and intermediate modular ITU training. We also offer a chronic pain module for intermediate training.
We run a 3 Tier Rota system covering theatres, ITU and obstetrics.
Please click below to reveal more information:
- College Tutor: Dr Mansoor Sange
- Clinical Director: Dr Mike Protopapas
- HEKSS TPD: Dr Mike Protopapas
- Leadership Tutor: Dr Anu Relwani
- Medical Education Officer: Medical Education Team
- Medical Education Manager: Mrs Helen Addison
- Director of Clinical Education: Dr Ali Bokhari
- Clinical Tutor: Miss Urmila Singh
DGT Anaesthetics Handbooks and Prospectuses
The Handbook provides up-to-date information on the training available at the Trust as well as useful information on accommodation and the local area.